|2019-10||PROCUREMENT||3/27/2019||5/6/2019 5:00 PM|
|#||Type||Date||Due Date||Time Remaining|
|Bidders’ Conference/Application Training||4/1/2019 1:00 PM - 4/1/2019 4:00 PM|
|Deadline to Submit Questions||4/25/2019|
|Final Response to Q&A||4/29/2019|
|Application Deadline - Eastern time||5/6/2019 5:00 PM|
|Debriefing Period||5/14/2019 - 5/15/2019|
|Site Visit/Interview Period||5/23/2019 - 5/29/2019|
|Appeal Meeting Period||6/5/2019 - 6/11/2019|
|Recommendations to Board of Directors||9/9/2019 3:00 PM - 9/9/2019 5:00 PM|
|Contract Start Date||10/1/2019|
- RFP Addendum #1 new 6/3/2019
- Funding Recommendations new 6/3/2019
- Trust Central - Modifying Application, Basic Navigation, Adding a User 3/27/2019
- Trust Central - How to Start an Application 3/27/2019
- Thrive by Five Book Club December Community Meeting Notes 3/27/2019
- Read to Learn Book Club Monthly Book Selection 2018-2019 3/27/2019
- Youth Child Indicators by Zip Code - Miami-Dade County 3/27/2019
- Zip Codes Map 3/27/2019
- Budget Guidelines 3/27/2019
- Bidders' Conference and Application Training Video 4/2/2019
- Thrive by 5 Book Club Debriefing Schedule 5/9/2019
- Interview Schedule Posting for Thrive By 5 Implementation Vendors RFP 5/21/2019
- Regarding the book selection: 1. Can the Spanish book offerings be bi-lingual (Spanish/English) instead of Spanish only 2. Do the book offerings for English and Spanish need to be the same books?
- A book that has both an English and Spanish option within the same book is allowable. Ideally, having the same book title in English and Spanish is optimal, allowing for ease in developing the collateral materials and potential cost savings, but it is not required.
- 61 books were mentioned for the initial launch. To be clear are these 61 books or titles?
- There will be a total of 61 book titles offered as part of the Thrive by 5 Book Club with some titles already existing and some to be developed. As noted in The RFP, page 3, .... initial content services to begin in August will focus on the selection of 49 additional books with accompanying supplemental content...... Please refer to the RFP for full details on the expectations and or requirements for Content Development/Book Buying services.
- Can you clarify the age groupings? The RFP lists: "recommended developmental groupings for book selection include: birth-5 months; 6-11 months; 12-23 months; 24-35 months; 48-59 months; and a final 60-month birthday exit book". I am unclear on how to quote 49 books divided into 6 age groups and still quote 12 books per age group. Even taking out the 1 book for the exit book, it would seem that we need more than 48 books for 5 age groups. Thank you :)
- Please consider that a child who is 5 years old, if using months as opposed to years is 60 months old. That would mean if we have an equivalent number of books for the monthly book club, 60 book tittles are needed and the 61st title is the additional exit book. 61 total book titles minus 12 existing book titles leave 48 titles to be developed.
- Please clarify that there are three RFP opportunities. Content Development which is developing and identifying proper books to select for purchasing plus the actual purchasing of the books; Fulfillment which is the actual mailing operations and then the third RFP option, the operations and marketing? Is that correct? Does the Children's Trust pay for the purchasing of books?
- There are 3 implementation components of the Thrive by 5 Book Club RFP. They are: 1. Content Development/Book Buying; 2. Professional Fulfillment Services; and 3. Ongoing Operations. Please refer to the RFP page 3-4 for details on the services of each component. Applicants can apply for one or more of the three components. The RFP expects the purchase of books as a budget item.
- Can you clarify the number of books needed for the initial launch? If books are purchased for all age groups listed it appears it would be 61 books? "Thus, initial content services to begin in August will focus on the selection of 49 additional books with accompanying supplemental content to be created for other ages (recommended developmental groupings for book selection include: birth-5 months; 6-11 months; 12-23 months; 24-35 months; 48-59 months; and a final 60-month birthday exit book). "
- The total book titles for the Thrive by 5 Book Club is 61, as noted in the RFP. The currently operating 3 year old book club has 12 titles in use. The book club is transitioning to a birth to 5 book club. Thus, the additional remaining titles for selection are 49 which is based on 12 months each for the time periods and one additional and final book when a child turns 5.